Uday Shankar || Designer Uday Shankar || Uday Shankar Chaurasiya

Hi Everyone; This is my personal Blog that Helps you know about Indian culture and festivals and Watches the Latest News Updates.

Uday Shankar || Designer Uday Shankar

Uday Shankar
Uday Shankar
Basically, I belong to Madhubani, which is known as Mithilanchal/Mithila And is situated in Bihar. I completed high school in my hometown and have completed my graduated from Lalit Narayan Mithila University Darbhanga. Currently, live in New Delhi. I am a Professional Website & Graphics Designer in an IT Company. I have a total of 2 years of Experience in Web Designing.
My hobbies are listening to music and reading books. 
This is my personal Blog that Helps you know about Indian culture and festivals and Watches the Latest News Updates.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

About Me

My photo
Designer Uday Shankar
My Name is Uday Shankar. I'm From Bihar. I am an Experienced Website Designer. Skills that I know HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JavaScript, Jquery, Adobe-Photoshop.
View my complete profile